Joined: November 27, 2019
Profile is every year in action for KiKa. The Dutch Society Children Cancerfree. is in Action for KiKa since 2020,
Almost all of us are affected by cancer. When cancer is diagnosed, your world collapses. Sometimes the diagnosis is immediately after birth.
Cancer has no age and unfortunately children do get cancer too. 81% get the chance to get their next birthday, but 19% unfortunately do not.
All funds raised via mp and inworld goes to the Childerens Cancer Society.
For more information in Dutch:
For more information in English:


These are all gacha Items, we are not the creators and we do not refund if you loose the items. We are not responsible for loosing objects due to SL problems or other problems.

Blog Inworld Store

Search filters:


Land Impact:



Do not show:

112 matching items found.

List Gallery Thumbnails